One of our many goals on bestactical.com is to review all the most popular flashlights. We review a wide variety of types of flashlights, but only the ones that are worth your time.
We encourage you to check out our in-depth reviews before making any kind of decision. Doing so can help you make the best decision for yourself.
Read on to get the information you need on the most popular flashlights...
- Browning High Noon 3C Spotlight
- CrazyFire Lumen 18000 Lumen High Power LED
- Energizer Weatheready LED
- Klarus 2000 Lumen 18650
- Klarus XT20 Dual Head
- Lupine Lighting Systems Betty TL2
- MaxLife Mini Tripod LED
- Ultra Bright 6000 Lumen Cree XHP50
- Nitecore TM06S 4X Cree
- Olight S10R Baton III
- Pelican 7600 Rechargeable
- Pelican LED Rechargeable
- Rayovac RWP123A-B
- Revtronic 430B Cree Xm-L2
- Skyray 20000 Lumen 16X Cree Xm-IT6
- Solaray Pro ZX-1XL
- Streamlight 69260 TLR 1 HL
- Streamlight 75458 Stinger DS LED
- Streamlight 88040 Tactical
- SureFire G2X Series
- Viennage 4000 Lumen
Many people have questions about all the different flashlight brands. "Which brand is better?" is a common question we seem to hear all the time. And the honest answer is...
There is no "best."
They each have their strengths and weaknesses. Although some are definitely better than others, all of the top brands tend to be equal in strength.
But to help you decide for yourself which brand is best for you, we've compiled a detailed article of the best well-established brands you should buy from.
Check it out here.
If you still are having trouble figuring out which flashlight is best for you, please see our comprehensive buyer's guides.
Here, you will find information and direct comparisons of flashlights organized by category.